- The governments of various countries require airlines to collect Advance Passenger
Information for passengers prior to travel.
- If your itinerary shows that you are travelling to one or more of these countries
you will be asked to provide this information.
- We will only provide each country
s Customs and Immigration Authorities with the relevant information required by
them, however some governments require airlines to provide them with direct access
to airline passenger bookings (PNRs) which may contain other passenger data.
- In order to ensure that your check in at the airport is as smooth as possible and
to avoid any additional queues, you are strongly advised to provide this information
for all passengers (excluding infants) in each booking before going to the airport.
It is also important that the information is accurate so that you do not have any
delay when you pass through Immigration on arrival in these countries.
- For more
information on the requirements use the relevant country or city links
- Laws in force in the USA require related to collect the following information from
all passengers travelling to and from the USA, prior to travel.
- Passport information,
- passport number
- country which issued passport
- passport expiry date
- given names (as they appear on the passport)
- last name
- date of birth
- the Alien Registration Number (Green Card) is also required for those who have US
In addition, the following information is required for passengers travelling to
the USA from the Turkey:
- country of residence
destination address in the US for all passengers except